Tuesday 4 September 2012

Excellence in Bear Artistry Awards



I am absolutely delighted to announce that my 3" little bear "Lilibet" has been chosen as one of three in her category for a Judges' Choice Award. This is a major new competition for the bear world, with a distinguished and experienced panel of judges - and I am feeling beyond thrilled!

Here is "Lilibet", who was inspired by H.R.H the Queen; as a little girl in those yellow tinted photos.She wears a dress of organza overlaid with antique lace, and carries the diamante heart to celebrate this year's Diamond Jubilee.


I will be taking Lilibet to Hugglets, on 9th Sept' to see her crystal trophy! In the meantime, all the Judges' Choice winners go forward to the People's Choice - and you can cast a vote for your favourite in each category here.

I will be posting Hugglets previews as soon as possible...